We currently have two vacancies at Dutton Doghouse. One is a year round post and the other is to cover the busy summer holiday period.
These job opportunities would suit someone thinking of a career with animals and confident with dogs and cats. The successful applicants must be punctual, reliable and enthusiastic and have the ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
Do you have the following qualities?
- A genuine interest in dog and cats and confidence to handle them regardless of size.
- Common sense and the ability to follow instructions promptly.
- Good customer service skills face to face and telephone interactions.
- A responsible attitude towards hygiene and safe working practices.
- The ability to work as a team member and to work as an individual.
If so, please contact me to arrange an interview.
The jobs includes physical work and requires working outside in all weathers. Hours are typically 8am-4pm but can vary. The summer role would be for at least five days per week and would ideally suit a student.
You must be reliable and punctual and be able to get here on time for your shift – as we are not on a bus route or near a station you will need transport. City and Guilds Level 3 Animal Care Qualification is highly desirable though not essential
A comprehensive induction will be provided for successful applicants. Please contact us in the first instance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by messaging 07836 268962 with your name, age and some indication of how you suit the criteria specified above. This is a demanding but very satisfying opportunity and we look forward to hearing from you.